Monday, April 28, 2014

Things Are Coming Together

April 28

Was a busy day at work being a payroll day but got through it fine.  Coordinated with the specialty pharmacy about my chemo drugs.  They will be shipped out tonight and should arrive tomorrow.  It is a good thing we have good insurance.  These drugs would have cost about $8,000 for the first 30 days and I paid $14. Wow.   Called Dr. Donegan's nurse about the problem with the anti-nausea drugs.  Just moments before she called me back the pharmacy at St Lukes called and said everything was worked out with insurance and to stop by and pick up the additional 45 pills.  Talked with the nurse for a bit to resolve a few other questions.  Radiation therapy planning and mapping is scheduled for tomorrow and then I will be all set and then finally I can really be winning this battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment