Thursday, April 24, 2014

Meet The Surgeon Day

Today was my first appointment with the colorectal surgeon, Dr. Gregory W. Brabbee, at Mercy Hospital.  Very impressive.  Explained everything in great yet understandable detail to me and my wife, Patty.  He gave real hope that this battle can be won with a three pronged attack with chemotherapy and radiation therapy followed up with surgery about four weeks later and another about four weeks after the first. He got on phone with medical oncologist immediately to discuss my case.  Before I had left the office his scheduler had set me up with appointments with medical oncologist,  Dr. Shaun C. Donegan, and radiation oncologist, Dr. Jaymeson S. Stroud, both for the following day.   Talk about service, this is how medical care should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment